+44 (0)1323 871527
This is the perfect set to help make an awesome Black Widow costume
Full Black Widow Costume Set includes torso, gauntlets & kneepads.
With this set you get:
1) 1 pieces of 1-5 metres high quality (3.2mm) Electroluminescent Wire.
This runs up the body, round behind the neck and then back down to the waist
2) 2 pieces of 50cm EL wire for each of the arms
4) Pair of EL Wire for the Gauntlet Sets (2 x mini driver, 4 x EL Wire, 2 EL Ribbon, Splitters and Velcro)
5) Trigger Driver so you can switch from 'glow mode' to 'incognito' using a switch in your sleeve
7) 30 x Clear Hoops to make it easy to attach the EL Wire to the costume and also make it removable so you can put it through the washing machine
The EL Wire is in Deep Blue but if you do want this set in a different colour please get in touch with us
To make it easier to design your outfit, below are the dimensions of the inverters and lengths of connecting wires - there is also tips on how to create your costume
The Power Pack takes 2 X AA batteries and is needed to make the EL Wire glow
The power pack/inverter is 8.5cm X 5cm X 2cm
It has an On/Off plunger switch that can run down the arm of the costume and be used to discreetly turn the glowing wire on and off
There is an 8cm wire coming out of it that leads to the...
The 3 way Splitter has one short 10cm channel which is supposed to go to the 1.5m EL Wire and the two longer channels are 70cm and designed to reach up to the arms to light the 50cm EL Wires
The mini 2 way splitter is 20cm long
2 x 50cm extenders
As explained above, the 1.5m EL Wire creates a great bodyline by starting at the waist, runs up the body and round the neck then returns to the waist
These make it easy to attach the EL Wire to a costume by sewing them on and then threading the EL Wire through the hoops. This also makes it easier to to remove the el wire to wash the clothing
It is also possible to sew the EL WIre directly onto the costume
The whole kit is ready to use - just plug and play!
OR FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU WANT HELP WITH YOUR EL PROJECT