+44 (0)1435 860753
1) 2 pieces of 1metres high quality (3.2mm) Electroluminescent Wire
2) 2 X EL Tape Hoops – 6cm in diameter
3) Decent 4XAAA battery Driver/Inverter with on/off switch plus 4 modes including continuous ON, Strobe, Slow blink and Fast Blink
4) 4 way splitter to make the whole The splitter lets you have 3 X 1metre lengths of EL Wire attached to one driver/inverter – This gives you greater control and flexibility in the designs of your Tron costume
5) 10cm of Velcro – sticky on one side and sewable on the other to help you attach the EL Hoops to a costume.
6) 10 clear plastic hoops – to sew on to your costume which you then feed the EL Wire through.
The EL Wire can be any combination of these colours:
Light Blue (Tron Blue), White, Red, Orange, Purple, Pink and Yellow
To make it easier to design your outfit, below are the dimensions of the inverters and lengths of connecting wires – there is also tips on how to create your costume
The Power Pack takes 4 X AAA batteries an has a built in voltage inverter that ‘inverts’ the 6Volts from the batteries up to the 100Volts needed to make the EL Wire glow
The power pack/inverter is 8.5cm X 5cm X 2cm
It has an On/Off switch – plus a mode button for the 4 Modes: Continuous, Strobe, Fast Blink and Slow Blink
It has an 8cm wire coming out of it that leads to the…
The Splitter is 40cm long in total,
it is 20cm of wire which then splits into 4 separate strands which are all 20cm long and lead to the…
There is then another 20-25cm from the connector until the actual glowing start of EL Wire – then there is 2 X 1metres of gorgeous glowing wire!
These are long enough to run up the body and down the arm
The other part of the splitter runs to two 6cm diameter EL Hoops that make any Tron costume look amazing
Its not complicated or fiddly – I’ve just given all those details if you want to plan your costume before you buy the set
The whole kit is ready to use – just plug and play!
OR FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US IF YOU WANT HELP WITH YOUR EL PROJECT
We have some crazy glowing masks & glasses that go well with this kit – take a look!